Monday 1 June 2015

LONG journeys

As you may or may not know, today is the start of my holiday! Ryan and I are in going to be in Bali for the next 18 days, which will be a lovely and relaxing break before I get back to the reality of being a grown up.

I'm currently sat in Kuala Lumpur airport writing this with my eyes barely staying open. A 12.5 hour flight with barely any zzz's is never any fun and now I feel like death warmed up. Eye bags are never a good look. However, KL airport is very awesome with it's own outdoor rainforest walkthrough, conpete with a waterfall. Bristol airport doesn't even have a fountain... shocking!

Typical Alice fashion, I left packing to the day. When will I ever learn? Obviously my packing was a lot different on this trip to Nepal, so I'll let you know what is good for the climate like Indonesia and what was a clothing disaster right from the get go.

I've just had an energy juice to try and wake me up a bit, but really I think I just need a good old fashioned kip. I'll try to blog as much as I can about our little adventure but don't blame me if the massages take over!

Alice x

No comments:

Post a Comment