Friday 30 January 2015

"Let them eat cake!"

I had a extremely successful day fundraising today thanks to my awesome ex-employer!

ASDAN, an education charity in Bristol, let me do a cake sale in their head office to raise funds for VSO - www.asdan.org.uk

I made quite a selection, and I must say that I was entirely baked out by the end of it. Delia Smith I am not, but I think the end results were pretty good.

The cakes and treats included;
-Dutch Apple and cinnamon cakes
-Victoria sponge
-Truffles
-Rocky road cornflakes cakes
-Flapjack treat bags
-Fudge treat bags
-Macaroons
-Lemon drizzle
-Fairy cakes
-Chocolate chip muffins
-Double chocolate muffins

And they all went down a treat!

ASDAN raised a total of £89.30 towards my fundraising and I just want to say a massive thank you to a brilliant workplace and great charity making changes to people's education in this country and abroad.

Thank you ASDAN!!!

Alice x

No comments:

Post a Comment